Chocolate Plaque Washers
The Newsmith chocolate plaque washer can be constructed in multi-lane versions and is most commonly used on high-speed, continuous lines to clean pans, chocolate plaques, plastic trays and chocolate moulds.
Under 4000mm. in length and available in single and two lane versions the Newsmith Chocolate Plaque Washer system is less than a quarter of the size of other chocolate plaque washing machines yet will consistently deliver clean, dry plaques ready for immediate reuse.
The special-purpose plaque washing machine is custom-built in many sizes to suit the requirements of the customer. Variable door widths and heights can be included and the cabinet’s depth can be designed specifically for the washing of large or unusual loads. The plaque washer can be heated by electric, steam, gas or oil.
- Ventilated loading and work station
- Touch-screen controls with soft start, multi-cycle and parameter selection, data recording, printing and remote download
- Energy-saving design is combined with minimal detergent usage to minimise running costs and environmental impact
- All plaque washing machines are available with the option of “low sump” construction to meet installation requirements where standard pit designs or the use of a ramp are impractical
- The system can also be used as a fogging chamber
- Multi-cycle options available, including pre-wash, wash, multi-rinse and drying
- Available with steam, gas, electric or pressurised hot water heating
- All machines within the plaque washer range are available with a full drying option
- A full turnkey installation service is available
Do you have any questions about this product? Please use the enquiry form below and we’ll be happy to help.
Please fill in your name and email address below and we will be happy to email you a brochure for this product.