We are looking for two multi skilled mechanical engineers to join our team here at Newsmith Stainless, based in Roberttown, near Huddersfield. We manufacture industrial washing and handling equipment for the food industry.
Requirements of the role include:
- Experience working with stainless steel sheet metal and the building of section frameworks, also experienced in other mechanical fields such as motors, shafts, bearings, pumps, pipe fitting, vales, pneumatics etc.
- Competency in TIG welding
- Ability to work directly from engineering drawings/diagrams
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Must be based within a commutable distance.
- Formal mechanical engineering/ sheet metal work/ TIG welding or similar qualifications (I.e. apprenticeship, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 3, BTEC)
Job Type: Full-time, permanent basis
Benefits: pension scheme, 33 days annual holiday (including bank holidays), overtime available, on site parking
Competitive hourly rate
Strictly no agencies.